Tuesday, June 23, 2020

c+ ride for june 28 2020

It's the last Sunday of the month, so I'm scheduling a ride at a C+ pace.

I still think the Blackwells Mills/Six Mile lot is too busy (and there's no porta-potty there, last I looked), so I'm planning to start again at the Claremont School, 175 Claremont Road in Franklin (08823). There was a porta-potty in the back the last time I looked, and there are outdoor places with some privacy for those off-put by the porta-potty. And we seem to be the only people who use the lot.

More-or-less this route, same as last time, although we'll go a bit slower. We can stop at Vet's Park in Montgomery, where the restrooms were unlocked last week, and at the little park at Camp Meeting Road. I do not expect to stop at a store; bring food and drink.

This is a Princeton Freewheelers Club Ride, subject to the usual club rules, and the special coronavirus rules (social distancing, and wear your masks at stops unless you're eating). I'll probably have the list pre-printed so all you'll have to do is sign; you can bring your own pen, or you can have me sign for you. Because I know the special web magic to do it, I'm limiting to ten; please sign up.

Start at 8:30; it's gonna be hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment